Sunday, April 24, 2011

What Is The Difference Between Ringworm And Rosea

Disney is to blame for all

textual words of the Sleeping Beauty: " You are my prince charming I dreamed is you,
your eyes saw me with tenderness of love and looked at me like that, the fire lit ...
"
I walk for days with this" idea "to call it in some way, and tortures.
happens that one morning I was updating the foursquare for tagging me in my office and be the liderboard of the week, and, while waiting for my beloved shrine appeared work ... daaah tah! "Disney inc Chile "haha, just came to me one visiom, many women, all over 25 bulbs dee throwing paint and eggs at Disney executives representing, with a large banner that says
" I fucked up life "
There

to facebook groups with such heartfelt flagship Disney we fucked Life "

Why?,
Well, if it still preguta Here is the answer:
Believing in the perfect prince charming.
That
wn that will save you when you need it most, that nothing is unconditional, beautiful and silver (Prince, duh)

I laugh in their faces!, JA! I said, "minas wnas, luckily I never liked Disney.


and enlighten me!
Not only are women who believe / hope the prince charming, there are also not attracted to them, are ... how to say, "niun brightness" whom his eyes shine for rebellion, aggression and indifference
.
How do you explain that you like wn which will not be fishing? There you go, any firm, put out your best weapon of seduction, and poof! the best individual in question falls at your feet, and I think that the more it costs, you like!
The little games of looks, sexual tension, etc. The
.. time?, all the same, you know that love is not eternal, and here, eye ... amorsh nobody has talked about.

This type of females are consequences, as well as the daughters of Disney, here we take you the daughter of "Monkey Shine" and various derivatives, including literary, but I get to that part.


Robotech


memories I have yet to tender my 5 years I was in love with Rick Hunter, the protagonist of Robotech, hated Mey Lin Min and I did not like Lisa Hayes.
Of course, the first generation of Robotech the repeated millions of times, and one of those many saw the light.
I could say that Rick was an unhappy man because he was "in love" of MinMey, however, it all Japanese idol, dumber than a door, had other interests and Rick was not is his list of priorities.
He puechero.
However, after he was the great royal super-rich, you mori 'atro', Lisa Hayes, one of the captains of SDF1, which "carried" and began with a love / hate relationship with Rick which led to sufir in many chapters that he simply not caught.

Lisa was a mine above.
I have vague memories of the last chapters, not if the marriage of Lisa and Rick is given in the TV series, or I read in the manga, or just you hear in the 2nd, generation I think, when Dana, the daughter of Max and Miriya, commander talks about the Hunter and his wife Lisa Hayes.

greatly disturb me just as he sought Mcgwire Tobi saw pics like Rick, years ago the rumored live action, but I'm not ever going to release.

Which reminds me they want to Roberto Tetsuo's friend Kaneda in Akira, so maybe it is a fad that will come more "heavy" and premiered it all together, Who knows ...


Candy



Another tooonta like a door. Later I remember cursing the TV when it toward something very "good"
Anthony, the perfect Blond guys like the prince of the hill, was Mamoon! wn!, are not even want to risk to give a dress for prom Candy presentation at the home of Andrew's great-aunt were Steve and Archi who played it for her. He of course was just beautiful and glamorous words (ie would whisper, like Hermes, but Anthony would immediately become Edward Cullen was not there yet).

niun brightness, Foom, cowardly sucker, and at the bottom Candy knew, after all, what the Enmore it was his strong resemblance to the mysterious prince who was small consolation when Hill Pony (I'm amazed at the amount of detail that I remember)

Btw, looking for images of this jerk, I think I learned that a wedding dress to honor them ... gosh! (Sari careful!)

Well, after the "tragic" death of Anthony (he fell off a horse and died, pussy! A mash not fall from the horse dies) all the cousins \u200b\u200bfall a terrible depression and the thio-abuello williams (dry) decides to send the troops of assholes to boarding school in London.

Here is my godmother Revelde washon knows the cause, Terrius Grandchester, Terry, pa friends.

Teeeerry! \u0026lt;3
Terry smoked, drank alcohol and had a heavy bar with his parents, although at first we also had a relationship hate / hate, Candy decides to tame end this rebel because, we just reform the incorrigible. (Or not? Claire Danvers)

(gosh! capñitulo I remembered that grabs a horse and this silly traumatic for the death of Anthony spends terrible rolls, and dominated all the time!)

who do not end up together was Cula exclusive of goofy candy,

vash Do not candy!
remember with anger the chapter in which he takes from the waist on the stairs and asks CRYING we go, which makes the asddfasfassd?, Will po wn! Because paralĂ­titca "needs" more Terry to her ... my ass!, Washita pa come here and go to Las Vegas to get married!.

Anyway, she is going to fight for justice in the world, began to study nursing and things in life saving his friend Albert the hardships of war, Albert was the most rebellious all poh! choro the most ever! Albert

with us throughout history, the rooster is more light and carefree I've seen.

lived in the woods, "piola" in a cabin in the territories of the Andrew family, and Candy became amiwi chichicha him when he was when he was a "lady in waiting" by Elisa, where he met Steve, Archy and Anthony.
The hippie Albert

Over time he had his other appearances, even in the days when Candy was "complicated" with Terry and the lanyard to the Lao, is trying "brothers" to prove that they lived together in times of war where Candy, a nurse and found him badly wounded in the hospital where she worked.

Following the twists of life ends up being the owner's home and married pony nothing more and nothing less than great-uncle who happens to be Albert Williams, the hippie lolo animals in the forest, which I just told , that was the heir wn Andrew Clan, and the kid that was home with him. Zorra.


Sailor Moon

bullyng Who made him a knucklehead calling it serene? it poh! Chiva Darien, also known as the cute Takesh Kamen Sama! (Aka Tuxedo Mask)

When part series to introduce you to Andrew, the blond pretty face who works in Crown, the video game store and headquarters of the sailor scouts. and everything nice, Serena drooling thousand for him until, of course, appears the mysterious dark stage. Notably
Andrew, after finishing with his girlfriend in SMSS had an affair with Lita)

languetazo!

Darien, The mysterious dark is a friend of Andrew, came all divo with his dark glasses and latest model car.
it is characterized by suffering throughout the series, knowing that they were worse in the past linked to the volatility of the moon and the earth and in the future to know when it comes to land Rini.
Not to mention that he had an affair with Rei as the girls knew. (A situation which also occurs in the manga, not only with her) I can

Les hijodep detailing ... that was: The first season

: Darien came a fucking arrogant, annoyed by Serena yes, in the end, when there was cool, got the Queen Beryl and bewitched him to avoid further fish Serena.

Awww, I cried so much!
Second Season: Darien has some strange dreams, where he was ordered to terminate his relationship with Serena, if not ... "Something very bad could happen"
The kick, is indifferent to her and "suffers morirsh"
Excluding the first part of Darien and SMR where Scouts are forgetful and nobody remembers the poor Usak.

In the third and fourth season (Sailor Moon S and Super S) and they are together but the guy is sick with her cold.

Seiya and the Star Light! \u0026lt;3

Ending Sailor Stars Season 5 where he proposes marriage and goes to USA scholarship to study medicine.
Leave the poor Serena botanist who has no idea what happens to her boyfriend, no letters, no phone ANYTHING.
In this season appears Seyua Kaiou evils, which in the manga (unlike the TV series, for more than a prank with Serena)
explained at the end of the season that Darien was "killed" by the Malula of turn, but the amorsh and silver glass hacieron impossible possible.



Three TV series with which I grew personalemnte.

Rick Hunter, Terry and Darien really makes the goat bueeeeno, that good from the inside, the guatita, which buys you flowers and chocolates gift is ... fome.
I have a long list of series more, but I think these are the best known of all
This I can easily take the plane literature and not just romantic, but I'll leave for another occasion.

Now, my beautiful girls:
Some series, movie or something to share?, Some "bad boy" that makes them sigh?




to comment!



0 comments:

Post a Comment