Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lic Of India Jeevan Tarang

Fever Series, Karen Marie Moning

We read about vampires, those who see dead people, those who kill, mystery, fallen angels, and genies.
literary world and not so young, you must keep your readers aware, if not obvious that a sales drop abysmally.

On this occasion, I bring fairies.
If it is true, so those who know the saga of Mrs. Harris, a little known fairy tale, but there is dominated by vampires so lalalalalala.

I always recommend books and in turn suggest only if I think are really good, in the present case, I have recommended the saga of the title of the post, but I have not read, I am driven by comments from the girls that I recommended them.

Fever, by @ Romikaboom
UK
Cover Part clarifying
not yet read it because I'm stuck with Camilla Läckberg, Patrick Hedstrom and my love: Martin Molin. But do not feel like I'm missing, because the reviews say it is entertaining.

came to me by the secretary or where I worked, we shared sagas all of last year and even now no longer work there, found bacán and sent me the following warning:
"Rominita this is the latest saga that has me crazy. At first I thought it was such a thing as Hush Hush, but no. It has just over sookie, and you'll learn why "

CHAN! In my stories I love Miss Stackhouse, whom they are most advanced in the series will realize why: they relate to the Fairies!

Here it is assumed that the protagonist, MacKayla Lane is an ordinary mine (like most of the early books) until something happens that makes her realize that is special and gets into a host of entanglements.
In Fever, MacKayla let you know that his sister was found dead in Ireland, she travels and start catching obviously issues Raritan, it discovers nothing more and nothing less, which has the ability to see fairies! Logical
that capacity is not the grip around the world and people who see them, very dead ends. Start
thin wire together with a call his sister before she died that speaks of a relic of fairies and what not, then obviously the MacKayla want answers and begins to look (if you love these little girls problems) and thus becomes where a Guapito called Jericho (nothing sexy name in my humble opinion, but as the sex symbol of the series). Shupe
addition is like grip mishtico and everything is the wave of the fairies, so help and, you know what comes next.
The author is Karen Marie Moning, has another series before "Highlanders" (8 books) and what I found out it is a crossover with Fever, as they speak the same lineage or something. Differences is that more romanticón Highlanders, has parts set in the Middle Ages and the same reads more or less interesting, but also has to do with fairies (but is the subject of another post) * They say that there is a project of making a television series, but still lacks funding

The Romina was the first who told me about the series, I downloaded the iPod and all, but also was hooked by the adventures of MI and SU Patrick Martin Hedstrom , leave the series in the list of "to read"
Everything was fine until the next Talk for gtalk: (for its low profile, reserve the identity of this amiwi)

USA gringos heaters
cover ...
(xxxxxxx): I recommended another saga
far cache is a mine to kill him q's sister
And all pa q is catching the murderer who is in a message q dark environment will control the cell before dying sister
q
So this mine is going to Ireland I find out about the death pa. And there begins to catch a lot of dark stockings weas, including that it has a power q not good chunk of it is, but presumably allows you to see beyond the world of men. Whatever that means lol
And besides obvious there's lola q minoco well known is a mystery, weas mystical, dark and say q
romance has left the shit in
yunaited Altira I tell you as they are called:
The author is Karen Marie Moning
And the books are from the Fever series
Darkfever The first is called I believe "


is important to note that the Fever series consists of only 5 books:
-Darkfever
-Bloodfever
-Faefever
-Dreamfever
. Shadowfeber

So it will not be tortured to know the end, I know if there are fanfics or something to combat the syndrome abstinensia, if necessary, of course. Karen Moning

The gringo is pretty and has a career to die, you can visit their site to learn more about it and its work, http://www.karenmoning.com/kmm/
Well, you understand that these matches do not go through that if I scored so that all the time to read this series and commented that this is

are encouraged anyone else?, We have them in English and English for the pleasure of reading lola ,
You know how it works, stick and mail to receive return mail;)








0 comments:

Post a Comment