Friday, April 22, 2011

Cube Runner Gives Headaches

The Picture of Dorian Gray on Jimmy Kimmel Rob

blessed the day we came up with sub-christen the stick as the corner of the bad fan.

Today, on a rainy afternoon and entertaining in the TL's # twitter stick in a conversation is the most pa ... strange ff rateados between M and suggestions of human-vampire, the black came out with:

"I want to see The Picture of Dorian Gray "

Years ago I read that book I do not know why, as I walked around with sick scratching Oscar Wilde and I used to read a few things from him, including They of course I looked the movie but only found things aƱeeeejas and clear, it's, "extraordianria League," but that Dorian did not like.

Now we have this movie in 2009, directed by Oliver Parker apparently loves a bit fed up with Oscar Wilde, since, looking for info for this post I find that he also directed "An ideal Husband leaves where my beloved Lord Arthur Goring harassed by the evil Lady Cheveley. (audio book I have spoken in a perfect British accent and when I listened to Lord Goring ... asdfasdf)




Well, my surprise did not end there, I learned that the handsome Colin Firth makes cricket pepe Dorian, Lord Henry Wootton (yes, I must say, a relationship tenisn somewhat homosexual, of course when I learned the true inclination of Lord Wilde, affirm my suspicions).
Danyspike, remember that we reviewed Firth's filmography, last year, right? Was this movie?




What
, finally brings us to this Lolita accompanying Colin: Ben Barnes, just know him by Prince Caspian in the Chronicles of Narnia and IMDB shows me a lot line not known.
The boy is handsome, I must say and as I imagine him as an excellent Dorian.


I have a vision .... SHANE COLLINS!





The Trailer





BTS




Interview with Ben and Colin



enjoy them!


PS. The yellow and carries the stick SQP inside ... Look what I found!



Hazlapiola ... also went through here?
are a couple of pictures, but are as much fotoshopias pa believe it may be, but Who Knows ...


Comments?

0 comments:

Post a Comment