Saturday, May 14, 2011

Win Xp Freezez When Booting With Chameleon

Cam Gigandet in "Priest"



Since I went to see Water for Elephants @ Marielisgarden suggested I go see "Priest" sent me the link to the trailer in case "I was excited, of course .. . she knew something I did not.

that I do not remember how I learned (and it was not the trailer) that Ham was one of the side of this movie, so I looked for the tweet daaah Marieli and taaa! the lord himself "Cookie Box" to the big screen again, so today we went to see "Priest"

Paul Bettany, guaaapo


The film is an adaptation of a Korean comic is that the world is all Catholic priests to protect the land from the threat of vampires (feeeeos, Nosferatu style, so that if go to the cinema do not wait any Salvatore or Cullen)

The vampire Bill (True Blood) sent to Cam to find his brother priest protagonist Bakan to say that the vampaia kidnapped his niece and Porfirian the rescue.




entertain the movie is good.

I was stressed that all went bike and no helmet, vampires and vampire slaves was soooo ugly that I had to cover the face with my jacket when things went yuk.

are going to find familiar faces all the time, leaving the Vampire Bill, Dumbledore, Cam, and Lily Collins who surprised me for good on their actions (thinking I have to see it in Abduction this year), she had been a more Bella LCDL even better than I saw my Claire (MV dreamcast)

yahoo, before I forget ... Roberto sobreactuao '? HA!, Expect to see Cam, especially in the scene where the priest threat

xD greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment