Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gay Cruise In Queens New York

atrasao Happy Birthday '

Que buen subtitle has this blog ..
"The corner of the # Malafa"

ago I remember a couple of years in my TL until they did the countdown at 12 pm, haha!
with both unfollow and reorganization of my twitter, all he saw, and later was an entry of the LTR by joke my friend's birthday.

Natita not post!
the idea is that you or hire clowns Lacarelaucha pa the party, you will NOT costumes, not that I do not have money to do so po wn!

I do not know how old meets, where he held, or if Kristen surprised him with a night of weed and drinks with the latest edition of Kamasutra Tantrists ...

# You are the soul of the stick, make us laugh every day with your stupidity, so coooomo're not going to say "Happy Birthday atrasao '."



units do you think you gave to Roberto pa this birthday?
(and obviously the Kamasutra)

and what you had given you? ... I make a set of pa caramels! = P

0 comments:

Post a Comment